Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New: Added deadmans alarm function please read the manual.
- New: Added second camera view for better view of instruments. Use left/right arrows to switch.
- New: Added 's Hertogenbosch and Breukelen to destination list.
- New: Added 2016-revision SLT-6 (middle wagons now have no 1st class). 2 new consists SLT6 (2016 revision) and SLT6+4 (2016 revision).
- New: New throttle sounds in cab
- New: New ebrake sounds in cab
- Improved: Driver figure logic now more reliable when coupling trains together.
- Improved: Made braking system more powerful more prototypical.
- Improved: Removed redundant headlight code. Saved 4ms processing time. More efficient!
- Improved: Brake release MUCH quieter inside
- Improved: Passenger RIS display is now luminous
- Changed: Manuals moved into Train Simulator 'manuals' folder.
- Fixed: Long standing bug in the scharfenberg coupler where some players would see a 'flipped' coupler.
- Fixed: Removed passengers, fans, signboards, animations from the asset browser list.
- Fixed: Audio occlusion in passenger view now works. External sounds are more muffled now.
- Fixed: Missing cursor label for intermittent wiper control in cab.
An updated version of the ChrisTrains NS SLT was released on the 11th December 2014.
The updated software fixes a problem where the ATB system could get stuck in a '40' zone on some German tracks.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.