Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New: New version NS Overijssel version added.
- New: added control compatibility with NS Wadloper DM90 and Wadloper can now be in the same consist.
- New: added new destinations: Bad Bentheim, Roodeschool, Delfzijl, Zuidbroek, Nieuweschans.
- New: added second cab camera view for a quick look at the instruments.
- New: new EULA End User License Agreement in the installer.
- Improved: Window frames around passenger windows now much smoother and less 'jaggy'.
- Improved: New cab sounds for reverser, brake notches, throttle notches.
- Changed: handbook now get installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\railworks\Manuals\ChrisTrains
- Changed: brake handle now correctly has 8 notches (before it was linear).
- Fixed: ATB-NG doesn't repeat 3-bell "target speed" sound if brakes are re-applied whilst slowing down.
- Fixed: Bug where drivers would all disappear if two Buffels were coupled during a scenario.
- Fixed: Internal script bug that cause too much processing when headlights were turned on.
- Fixed: Bug where cab parking brake sound would not applied when using keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed: Typo changed "Akkord" -> "Akkoord" on the multifunction display.
- Fixed: White magnetic brake light should not come on when brake is deployed. Only in engineering test mode.
- Fixed: Emergency brake now lights up "TL" light in cab.
- Fixed: Parking brake now lights up "REM" light in cab.
- Fixed: Fuel tanks are now 1000litres each.
- Fixed: Brake release sound was missing in cab.
- Fixed: Bug in Scherfenberg coupler where it would flip 180 degrees when connected to some trains
- Fixed: Bug in cab controls where brake and throttle would not get properly set by emergency brake
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.