Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed: Bug where some cab gauges were very light grey now much more prototypical
- Fixed: Bug where headlight controls were nearly impossible to control with mouse
- New: Changed throttle so the op/terug/const/0 setting shows in the HUD
- Changed: Manuals moved to railworks documents folder
- New: Added ATB Train protection system : PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK
- New: Added Dodeman deadman system : PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK
- New: Added LTE version (new paint scheme)
- New: AI Driver figure switches sides based on direction of travel now.
- Fixed: Engine sounds a bit quieter and now attenuate properly with distance
- Fixed: Removed a couple of redundant controls from the blueprints
- Fixed: Speed 'click' in cab works when travelling backwards now too
- Fixed: Wheel slip light now works correctly
- Fixed: Cab lights did not turn off in outside camera views leading to unnecessary stress on the simulator
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.