Latest Update: 29/06/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Huge art update - all models deconstructed and re-textured from the ground up
- "Lookalike" MaK g1206 versions are now much closer to real g1206, with a lot of changes:
- cab moved backwards to right location
- wheels have disc brakes instead of block brakes
- handrails designed to look like g1206 configuration
- engine exhaust moved to the side
- engine covers have correct 'steps' and width changes
- two radiator fans on top
- headlight changes
- red yard lights on top of the cab
- many other changes too many to list
- New: MaK g1206 version - "Pink Panther"
- New: "lookalike" MaK g1206 cab with the blue panels
- New: All versions apart from the oldest NS ones now have GSMR-II radios instead of Telerail
- New: horn sounds
- New: cab sounds for switches, parking brake on/off and ATB Bell
- New: low speed brake squeal sounds for NS6400 (not for g1206)
- New: sound for engine brake release
- New: wheel flange sounds
- New: electrical sounds
- New: full manual control of ALL lights. 'H' and HUD for simple lights, or manually set all six headlights using the switches in the cab
- New: two more 'cab' camera positions on the footplates at either end of the engine (outside)
- New: The wiper 'interval' switch now makes the wipers work intermittently
- Fixed: a long-standing issue with the headlight switches in the cab
- Fixed: brake cylinder pressure needle in cab that did not respond to engine (direct) brake
- Fixed: Engine brake no longer affects remcriterium or ATB
- Fixed: the yard lights flash at a consistent speed instead of being tied to the speed of the game
- Fixed: a problem where the engine brake could cancel ATB. Only trainbrake can cancel ATB now.
- Fixed: Added missing names to rear of cabs on older 6400 models.
- Improved train brake performance
- Manuals updated with latest information, and re-formatted with new table of contents
- Fixed: Bug where some cab gauges were very light grey now much more prototypical
- Fixed: Bug where headlight controls were nearly impossible to control with mouse
- New: Changed throttle so the op/terug/const/0 setting shows in the HUD
- Changed: Manuals moved to railworks documents folder
- New: Added ATB Train protection system : PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK
- New: Added Dodeman deadman system : PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK
- New: Added LTE version (new paint scheme)
- New: AI Driver figure switches sides based on direction of travel now.
- Fixed: Engine sounds a bit quieter and now attenuate properly with distance
- Fixed: Removed a couple of redundant controls from the blueprints
- Fixed: Speed 'click' in cab works when travelling backwards now too
- Fixed: Wheel slip light now works correctly
- Fixed: Cab lights did not turn off in outside camera views leading to unnecessary stress on the simulator
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.