Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New: Added second camera view in cab for better view of controls (left/right arrow in cab)
- New: Added custom notch data for throttle in HUD display. Now shows 0/R/PZ/SZ etc correct throttle markings.
- New: Improved sharpness/quality to window frame textures.
- Fixed: Green Plan T now has right hand cab wiper in the correct place (attached to side of window, not top)
- Fixed: Long standing bug in the scharfenberg coupler where some players would see a 'flipped' coupler.
- Fixed: Bug where headlight switch was nearly impossible to control with the mouse
- Fixed: Removed passengers, fans, signboards, animations from the asset browser list.
- Fixed: Hole in the floor of the Plan T mAB wagons near the doors now fixed.
- Fixed: Long-standing bug where wipers didn't wipe the rain off the center cabview window properly.
- Improved: Driver figure logic now more reliable when coupling trains together.
- Changed: Pantograph control is now an up/down rocker switch that returns to center more prototypical of the real control
- Changed: Moved manuals to Railworks manuals folder
- Changed: Optimised engine script removed some unused lighting code that was causing slowdown on some machines
- Fixed: Driver logic for driver figures showing up in cabs
- Fixed: Signboards now work for rolling start scenarios
- Fixed: High-pressure brake light comes on >38kmh now (was >60kmh)
- Fixed: Logic for 'WALS' light. Now comes on >80kmh if controller is in S position or higher
- Fixed: Bug in the drivetrain audio where the volume wasn't responding to effort in the Plan T
- Fixed: Bug in headlight switch where no sound played for the second notch
- Improved: better sounds for reverser and brake levers in cab
- Improved: muted sounds in interior views
- Improved: acceleration for Plan V far more like the real world. Plan T also modified.
- New: True French handbook translation
- New: Added Ede-Wageningen destination
- New: Added 'grating' brake sound in interior views
- New: Added Plan T 520 Vrijheidstrein (Freedom train)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.