Latest Update: 011/08/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed: When they tried to drive the VIRMm1, VIRMm2 or VIRMm3 versions, the game would crash with an out-of-memory error
v5.0.0 - 01/07/2021
- New: Added the new VIRMm2 and VIRMm3 (2021 version)
- New: Can read the new ATB bakens scenery objects to turn on ATB-EG or ATB-NG, or turn the ATB off.
- New: Rail flange/squeal sound
- New: Deadman's pedal sound
- New: Door closing beeper sound
- New: Regulator / throttle no longer has notches - smooth linear throttle now
- New: ATB speed indicator is now a needle that moves *around* the dial instead of *popping* to the speed directly
- New: ATB has 'stopped' mode where indicator goes to 40 when the train is stopped and the reverser is in neutral
- New: Modified brake lever behavior - T required for traction, N forces traction to zero, notch 1(R) is where braking begins, notch 2 is ATB required braking level
- New: Lots of new destinations. Destinations now conform to brand new 'master' destination list on christrains.com (https://www.christrains.com/en/ts_master_destination_list.html)
- New: Signature IRM irritating squeaks from wagon join metal plates added to passenger view
- Fixed: 'REM' and 'TL' indicator lights in the cab now behave correctly based on brake lever position
- Fixed: Braking side of traction/braking meter now correctly responds to brake lever position
- Fixed: VIRMm1 Numbering and naming corrected to VIRMm1 8600 and 9400 series
v3.0 - 17/10/20217
- All consists now prefixed with "CT" - eg "CT NS VIRM"
- Improved : Removed delay before dynamic brake kicks in
- Improved : New horn sounds with loops so horns can be on as long as key is pressed
- Improved : Pantograph control is now an up/down rocker switch
- Improved : Throttle more sensitive to keyboard and mouse
- Improved : Added brake handle notches and throttle handle notches
- Improved : Cab lighting now defaults to "OFF"
- Improved : Simplified headlight logic in scripts
- Improved : Code optimisations in scripts (quicker code processing)
- Fixed : "Tractie" light erroneously came on during traction
- Fixed : Scharfenberg couplers no longer flip when coupling
- Fixed : Driver logic - sometimes driver disappeared from cab
- Fixed : Missing sounds on wiper and wiper intermittent cab controls
- Fixed : Missing mouseover label for cap wiper intermittent control
- Fixed : Constant brake 'hissing' sounds when stopped
- New : Second camera view in cab
- New : New cab sounds for airco and controls
IN ADDITION, new VIRMm model
- Introduction video for the VIRMm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzY8GIm1b_s
- Additional manual for VIRMm additions
- New ability to pre-set signboard destinations using RV number in scenario editor.
- NOTE : This ONLY works on the VIRMm. The older DD-IRM and V-IRM do not support pre-setting destinations.
- New improved UIC code to allow treinstel number to appear on the nose of the train
- New GSMR radio in the cab
- New higher resolution texture for some cab items (screws, panels)
- New on/off button on multifunction display in the cab now works
- New trackbrakes animated with new parking brake function
- New cleaner glass in cab
- Aerodynamic caps where the pantographs used to be
- New interiors - toilets at the ‘front’ of each 34 and 6 car
- New higher detail bioreactors
- New Scharfenberg coupler
- New door open buttons
- New sticker positions for '1' and '2' stickers
- Bike / wheelchair stickers lowered
- New orange colour
- Underside grey and roof are darker
- New 3D roof strakes
- New Windows with decals
- New high resolution 'stencil' window frames
- Treinstel number on nose units
- New aerial configuration on the outside of the cab roof
- New stickers over drivers doors
- New rain gutters over the drivers doors
- New high resolution panel lines, doors and side ventilators
- New axle jack-up point stickers
- New recessed 3D LS and KS kast handles, new high voltage stickers
- Increased detail in coupler area between wagons
- Improved: braking sounds not as aggressive or loud.
- Improved : "idle" sound quieter
- Improved : new horn sounds
- Improved : removed redundant 'simple' controls from blueprints
- Fixed : Driver figure is now in the correct cab for train direction.
- Fixed : problem with high speed cruise whine not fading with distance.
- Fixed : finally discovered the bug in the game that made the passenger view sound so loud
- Fixed : "DD" removed from 'door closed' light in cab
- Fixed : New signboard code to cure problems with missing destinations when doing rolling-start scenarios
- Fixed : Passenger feet are now not sticking out of lower deck of carriages
- New : All new passenger view sounds for air conditioning and high speed motor sounds
- New : All new traction motor sounds
- New : Added 9556 Groene Trein (Green Train) version
- New : True French translation of the manual
- New : Added Deadman's driver vigilance system PLEASE READ THE MANUAL
- New : Added ATB train protection system PLEASE READ THE MANUAL
- Fixed accuracy on speedometer above 100km/h
- Fixed wheel slip. Train would never slip. Now it will if you open the throttle 100%
- Fixed wheel slip indicator - it didn't work.
- Fixed a problem with hardpoint coupling so the train doesn't "jump" when you click to enter it
- Fixed missing sound for headlight switch
- Made initial "grab" on dynamic brakes not so severe
- Changed 'door closing' sound to be VIRM, not DD-AR (oops!)
- Added scripting to activate door closing 'whistle' before the doors actually close
- Added Heerlen, Maastricht and Nijmegen to destination boards
- Various new sounds
- Reduced intensity of rail joint 'kedeng kedeng' sound when inside the cab or passenger view
- Added manual control on the left side of the cab for cab lighting on/off
- Added AWS/ATB warning light
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.