Latest Update: 11/08/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed typo in "Hollanse Hoek" -> "Hollandse Hoek"
- Fixed a problem where the clock in the passenger view would show 24:00 instead of 00:00
- - Brake pressure needles now correct colour - red and yellow were reversed for reservoir and pipe pressures
- - Modified logic for traction block while doors are open so controls can be moved (for example to put reverser in neutral to cancel deadman timer)
- - Pantograph and snelshakelaar switches can now be operated with the parking brake OFF
- - Minor change to digital speedometer numbers to make them more visible on some graphics cards
- - Corrected blank square on one OBIS screen menu
- - Corrected problem where, after an ATB e-brake intervention, player could turn ATB off and never be able to release the ebrake
- - Corrected a problem where players could lower the pantograph from the HUD when it was not allowed
- - Corrected a problem in the headlight logic where the HUD would sometimes not turn the lights on and off
- - Optimised the background script and simulation functions to run at a more predictable timing interal, less reliant on framerate
- - Corrected destination list in handbook for fictional destinations above #120
- - Added a note in the handbook telling players about the position of the combi handle to release traction block
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.