Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New: Added second camera view in cab for better view of controls (left/right arrow in cab)
- New: Added custom notch data for throttle in HUD display. Now shows 0/R/PZ/SZ etc correct throttle markings.
- Fixed: Logic error where driver figures could appear in all the cabs, or no cabs, depending on consist configuration
- Fixed: Bug where headlight switch was nearly impossible to control with the mouse
- Fixed: Removed erroneous scharfenberg coupler sound
- Fixed: Improved braking response made the brake power more prototypical.
- Fixed: Long-standing bug where wipers didn't wipe the rain off the center cabview window properly.
- Changed: Pantograph control is now an up/down rocker switch that returns to center more prototypical of the real control
- Changed: Moved manuals to Railworks manuals folder
- Changed: Optimised engine script removed some unused lighting code that was causing slowdown on some machines
- Changed: quickdrive consists modified to be valid in Midden Nederland and Utrecht Naardem-Bussen routes.
- Changed : made inside motor sounds a little quieter
- Fixed : removed all redundant keys from old input mapper
- Fixed : removed duplicate "simple" controls
- Fixed : made cab and meter light switches more responsive
- New : driver figures and driver logic
- New : French manual translation
- New : two-tone horn (space / N)
- New : new cab sounds for controls, added structural 'creaks'
- New : Added Dutch ATB system, removed old AWS system. PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK.
- New : Added 'Dodeman' deadman's vigilance system. PLEASE READ THE HANDBOOK.
If you purchased the product after this date then you have the latest version and there is no need to re-download it.
If you purchased BEFORE this date then please download it again from your Just Trains account and install the new version. This is not a patch. It is a full replacement of the original install.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.