Latest Update: 02/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New: Added second cab camera for better view of controls (left/right arrow).
- New: Pantograph switch in cab is now more prototypical 'rocker' switch.
- New: Added destination Veenendaal.
- New: Added analog clock to right side of SGMm cab (newer model).
- New: New emergency brake sounds in cab.
- New: Added gas "pop" when using reverser in cab.
- New: Added air "hiss" when brake lever is moved in cab.
- New: Improved sharpness/quality to window frame textures.
- Fixed: Bug where headlight control in cab was uncontrollable with mouse.
- Fixed: Rain/wiper motion bug where front wiper didn't clear rain properly in cabview.
- Fixed: Bug where Scharfenberg coupler would sometimes flip around when connected.
- Fixed: Bug where regulator and brake handles did not set correct position during emergency braking.
- Fixed: Removed passengers, driver, destination boards, ads from list of assets that showed up in scenario editor.
- Changed: HUD for regulator now shows A/0/R/S/PZ instead of throttle percentage.
- Changed: Made in-cab switches look more like plastic and less like cement (!)
- Changed: Simplified internal scripting for pantograph controls. More efficient.
- Changed: Moved manuals to railworks manuals folder.
- Changed: Removed redundant sounds from installer.
- Changed: Made motor noise loop quieter in cab and passenger view.
- Changed: Removed "OV Chipkaart" announcement from SGMm.
- Fixed : Driver figure logic for front/rear wagons
- Fixed : Signboard code now works with rolling start scenarios
- Improved : Made cabview and passenger view sounds a little more muted
- New : Added destination Breukelen
- New : True French translation for manual
- New : Added dodeman vigilance system PLEASE READ THE MANUAL
- New : Added ATB train protection system PLEASE READ THE MANUAL
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.