Latest Update: 21/01/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- This update upgrades the advanced CTCS/ATP system supplying exciting features with a highly realistic CTCS/ETCS style in-cab signalling system. You will see a continuous braking curve display on the speedometer. The indicated speed limit will change dynamically according to your current speed and distance to next speed limit or signal.
- First class coach passenger view added. To view use the Next and Previous Rail Vehicle buttons in the F4 HUD view. This moves your view through each coach up and down the train when in Passenger camera view. (Note: non-operational in Quick Drive use).
- White paint kit to create your own liveries (\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\RailWorks\JustTrains\CRH2A\PaintKit)
- CRH2-010AJ train added
- 3 new scenarios for the Southwest China High speed network added
- Improved drivers cab and passenger cabin sounds with internal noise level reduced and broadcast music recreated
- Improved UV and texture loading speed increasing frame rate performance
- English and Chinese manuals updated
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.