Latest Update: 15/06/2013
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Flight management computer (FMC) added to aircraft as an option (INS and GPS still available)
- Vertical speed wheel rotates in wrong direction in VC – fixed
- Cannot change the numbers after the decimal point on comms radio in VC – fixed
- RADIO/INS button added to VC
- Airstairs are too high compared to the bottom of the passenger doors – fixed
- EPR values adjusted to more closely match real aircraft
- Thrust and braking power decreased to more closely match real aircraft
- Fuel flow and spool-up rate adjusted to improve auto-throttle response times
- Virtual cockpit out of alignment with the exterior model – fixed
- GPWS callouts fixed
- Tape gauges adjusted to display accurate N1
- VNAV label on 2D panel changed to read MACH (as per real aircraft)
- Pan Am logo size corrected
- Missing specular lighting maps added and reflectively adjusted
- Turn/slip ball movement direction fixed
- Windscreen wiper speeds increased
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.