Latest Update: 17/12/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Installer for P3D V4.4
- fixes a problem that WAMA always had with Carenado aircraft. If you had one of those parked at your destination using WAMA, they would turn off your engine once you came into range.
- You can now add comments to logbook entries (departure, arrival and any screenshot that you take)
- The data that is being logged has been expanded. Landing data includes weather conditions now and various other variables (if available from the aircraft model).
- Several bugfixes and adjustments. Most notably, the Time Machine now works correctly with the QW 787.
- New: the "Time Machine" accelerates the simulation rate between the waypoints of your flight plan, slowing down automatically for each turn.
- New: screenshots made while the WAMA logbook was active are added to the database and can be admired in an HTML based "scrapbook" report of your flight.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.