- Fixes to GTX330 transponder. Due to breaking changes performed in this default transponder, it was necessary to fix the logic coding. It is now working as expected.
- Fixes to RMI and HSI pointers. The ADF mode now works as expected in both instruments, correctly pointing to the ADF radial tuned in the KR87 tuner. We are still investigating the issues in VLOC mode, we kindly ask you for patience while we can address this issue ASAP.
- Fixes in fuel consumption. Unexpectedly, the A/C was consuming fuel again from just one tank, when this was previously fixed before SU5. This is now fixed.
- The EFB tablet is now always visible and fixed for convenience of all our users. You do not need to push the button on the left of the pilot’s airspeed indicator to bring it up anymore.
- Product documentation is now integrated into the aircraft’s package files. They can be found at nextgensim-aircraft-bandeirante\Data\NextGen\Product_Docs, located into Community or Official\(OneStoreOrSteam), depending on the release you purchased. This will benefit our Marketplace users, since the documentation was not included there. We apologize for the inconveniences about this regard. NOTE: The missing documents are not included yet. We are currently composing them for SP1. I thank you in advance for your patience.
- Added aircraft description string in Finnish, as part of expanding support to all the supported languages in MSFS.
- Added missing Engine Start checklist in the Interactive Checklists, since this was missing when the product was released.
- Minor bug fixes performed.
- We completely changed the installer. It is now based on Windows Installer, includes support for Windows 10 v1903 users and it now fixes the long paths issue. For the latter, you MUST install the files into a separate folder (preferably shorter), different from the MSFS’s installed packages path. The installer will ask you for the target MSFS installations, and the installer does the rest. This will create a symbolic link to the package folder from the installation path, hence reducing disk space and allowing you to install the product on both Microsoft Store and Steam versions (if you have both on the same machine), with just one set of files.
- Also, for 3rd party stores users, there is no updater included here. This is because we are currently designing a better updating UX, especially since we are packaging our products with Windows Installer from now on. We apologize for the inconveniences with this experience, we are doing our best to improve in everything (including the overall user experience).
v1.0.2 - 20/04/2021
Includes everything fixed on v1.0.1, plus:
- Fixed Co-pilot's Attitude Indicator failure flags. They're now hidden with electrical supply.
- Added hangar description according to guidelines from Microsoft.
- Temporarily removed the gear lever sound until we can research in depth how to bring it back without issues to those who use Honeycomb or other hardware.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Fixes on certain areas of interior model, previously reported by your feedback.
- Fixed windshield glass too-dark issue. It is now more clear, especially inside.
- Fixes on sounds, especially gyro and fuel pumps.
- Fixes on fuel consumption. The aircraft does not burn fuel only from the left tank anymore.
- Attitude Indicator is now electrically-driven, in order to fix a bug where the failure flags remained even with electrical power.
- Fixed KAP315’s Trim Warn annunciation issue, where it was turning on together with the Middle Marker Beacon.
- Minor bug fixes.