Latest Update: 07/04/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- This new version included sound with errors solved and fixes in knobs and buttons in autopilot and radios.
v2.1.7 - 12/03/2021
- Brand new cockpit
- Now included a Glass cockpit and GPS530 operative and not as dummy as old version and the possibility to open the passenger door
v1.9.7 - 10/02/2021
- Sound issues and volume solved
- Flaps issues fixed
- Engines power solved
- VOR2 indicator set with NAV2
- Error in external model mapping of fin below v-tail
- Colour propeller and fuel condition levers, changed
- Flight dynamics fixed
- Toe brakes inverted solved
- Camera views fixed – Included Passenger view using Instruments 6 –
- Throttle, Mixture and Propeller levers handling
Note: At this time still continue a problem with ADF frequencies because we are using the code indicated by Asobo in its SDK, but at this time it was not possible the needle of our gauge detecting it.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.