- Fixes a random white smoke effect appearing under gear on some conditions (depend on recent sim update)
- Implemented both native TACAN and fictional using VOR's frequencies.
When using VOR's frequencies use table tacan-vor-pairs.bmp at:
.\simskunkworks-aircraft-frf104g\SimObjects\Airplanes\simskunkworks-aircraft-frf104g\panel to match VOR's frequencies with TACAN channels To switch between native and fictional mode use "Fixed Frequency" reset button on right up console. Native mode is set by default.
- Other minor bug fixes (both versions)
- Restored native Asobo afterburner
- Revised and better engine and flight modles.
- Need to have WebSimMSFS.icon.exe working to connect to our server. It can be downloaded from:
and set on:
- This program must be launched in order to have radar working, coloured redpanda icon on notiication bar indicates program working and connected.
- Recall not all world zones are covered by radar maps, refer to /docs for further
- fixed a bug cutting fuel over 10k feet (resulting from SU 9)
- fixed an abnormal consumption bug
- fixed a bug showing a thick cloud of white smoke coming into the aircraft (resulting from SU 10) It is recommended to set a dead zone of 3-4% at the end of the throttle axis
- Sim update 9 introduced a code break or bug related with afterburner, fuel flow and throttle position.
This results in a fuel flow cut above 10K feet when afterburner is lighted and throttle above 99%, reducing RPM down to idle.
It affects also models that do not use the new fuel system and also even if they do not use afterburner.
- The code break or bug was partially fixed restoring an old engine model without native afterburner, this does not affect flight envelope that remains still valid as before.
It has been necessary modify both engine and flight model to achieve such result.
It has been reported that the fix does work for majority of joysticks but not all however.
Therefore issue should be considered mitigated but not fixed at 100%, as soon as ASOBO will fix above mentioned code break or bug, we will release a new version with the native afterburner restored.