Latest Update: 18/01/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Small feature and bugfix update
v1.91 - 20/05/2020
- has only limited compatibility to P3D V5. Smoke effects, and particle effects in general are "broken" in P3D V5. Lockheed has been alerted to the fact, and they have promised to look into it.
- Bug Fixes
- New feature: It is now possible to guide AI firefighters to a fire or other drop location by flying lead with your own plane - you can direct any AI that has been created by FFX to follow your flight path (to the best of its abilities - they are still "normal" simulator AI).
- Fixed the issue that the drop and scoop systems cannot be armed with certain aircraft (like the default C130 in P3D)
- Possible for Helicopters to be used in P3D V4 as AI fire fighters (including the option to attach bambi buckets to them)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.