Latest Update: 15/01/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Animated the copilot's trim indicator.
- Fixed trimming issue
- Changed the fuel burn settings.
- Added missing texture for gauges and the gloves of the pilots.
- Added code required for the Phoenix extra addon.
- Corrected faulty animation in the adjustable attitude wings on the AHI.
- Added the Phoenix (extra addon).
- P3d V4.x - added the A2A rain windshield effect gauge.
The added Phoenix can be found here: https://goo.gl/k69AKH
- See-through floor in cockpit (from outside) fixed.
- Cockpit glazing reflectivity and density improved for P3D. Additions and improvements
- Reflective shine models are now included for those who prefer their aluminium highly polished. These models can be selected from the chooser in the sim. In P3DV4+ models display "Dynamic" reflectivity.
- An Outside Air Temperature (OAT) gauge has been added to the cockpit, on the Main Panel.
- Fuel Burn/Flow has been adjusted to provide a more realistic economy rate.
- Installers are now zipped.
This Service Pack includes and supersedes all previous Hot-Fixes and Patches. Changes log and additional Version 1.1 information can be found in the documentation folder.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.