Latest Update: 22/02/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- adds ten new presets to the collection, meaning that customers will now have 60 visually stunning and accurate presets in their collection.
- The new presets are primarily focused on typical UK weather to coincide with the release of the new World Update.
- UK: Typical English Day - low clouds and rain fill the air in this stereotypical weather preset.
- UK: Typical Spring Day - as the sunshine breaks through the clouds, a light breeze can be felt in the air.
- UK: Typical Summer Day - a warm 24°C outside and minor cloud coverage mean you have a great day of flying ahead.
- UK: Autumn Day - cooler air with a slight drizzle means you have some cloud dodging to do with this Autumn profile.
- UK: Indian Summer - as summer ends, there’s still warmth left in the atmosphere, along with a subtle orange glow.
- UK: Summer Storms - it may be hot, but these storms can be dangerous if not avoided.
- UK: Light Snow Coverage - a small snow coverage with some snowfall in this wintery scene.
- UK: Frosty Winter Morning - a cold start to do the day with plenty of ice and frost still on the ground.
- UK: Storm Christoph - whilst Storm Christoph battered the UK, now is your chance to experience flying in these challenging conditions.
v1.10 - 05/11/2020
- This new version fixes a handful of bugs, adds a few new changes but most importantly, expands on the original 40 presets.
- Weather Preset pro now includes 50 weather presets for users of Microsoft Flight Simulator and enables them to quickly and easily apply a huge variety of weather scenarios to test their skills or capture the perfect shot.
- The new presets include additional jetstream presets, additional visibility conditions, new storm formations and also wild fire conditions.
- Whilst we’re excited by the new presets, we’re also pleased to have found better ways to implement some of our ideas in the previous build and used new techniques to make them more visually appealing and realistic to fly through.
- We have toned down some of the harsh winds from some of the conditions and improved how your aircraft controls during those stormy approaches.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.