Latest Update: 25/02/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Technical Update 2.2
- Fixed – updated user manual to recommend to not turn off the smoothing feature if using Active Sky.
- Fixed – air speed anomaly when using weather smoothing within auto mode.
- Fixed – mini ui blocking some FMS gauges within some aircraft cockpits.
- Fixed – saving the same community preset more than once.
- Fixed – disabled texture settings if Sky Force or Texture Direct with Soft Clouds is not found.
- Fixed – removed require for registration update if program is updated.
- Fixed – removed sliders from automation window.
- Fixed – previously created community themes that were causing program to crash.
- Added – option to close or open the mini ui from the main window.
Technical Update 2.1
- Fixed – Cloud swap issue when navigating simulator menus
- Fixed – Day Cycle issue
- Fixed – Dark ocean issue in automation
- Fixed – Cloud swap failure with Active Sky
- Fixed – Water looking bland during automation mode
- Fixed – Turned off default for dense cirrus overcast at startup
- Fixed – Shaders not being removed during automation mode
- Fixed – Adjusted cloud coloring during automation mode
- Improved – Lighting
- Improved – Performance
Technical Update 2.0
- Fixed – Shadows are saved to xml file
- Fixed – Visibility are saved to xml file
- Fixed – Debug issue with the use of PMDG Aircraft. Defaulted debug functions off and forced off when closing the application
- Fixed – Disabled arrow issue within texture sync for the day skies
- Fixed – Level of labels on cirrus morphing window
- Fixed – Saturation issues
- Fixed – Bloom/Brightness issues
- Fixed – Ground shadow issues with EnvShade
- Fixed – Fog mode
- Fixed – Lighting and HDR state issues
- Fixed – HDR
- Fixed – Cirrus cloud stretching issues
- Fixed – Validation issue
- Added – HDR contrast to mini UI
- Added – Option within mini UI to re-compile Environment Force HDR with no eye adaptation affect
- Added – Setting to turn on and off the mini UI.
- Added – Setting to clear out all backed up preset xml files
- Improved – Scene lighting – now supports preview and natural cycles
- Improved – Fog rendering in automation mode
- Improved – Support for multiple monitor displays
- Improved - Performance
Technical Update 1.1
- Fixed – HDR issues.
- Fixed – PBR issues.
- Fixed – Bloom issues.
- Fixed – P3D CTD issues.
- Fixed – Reworked validation code that prevented the mini UI.
- Fixed – Water movement bug.
- Fixed – Other performance fixes
- Fixed – Fog/Haze when fog mode is off.
- Fixed – Cloud morphing with Tomato Shade
- Fixed – Lowered KeyExposure minimums for better HDR bloom tweaks
- Fixed - Cloud morphing with PTA presets
- Fixed - Cloud saturation with PTA presets
- Fixed – Reduced bloom to minimums
- Fixed - Performances issues
- Added – Water wind to in-sim menu
- Added – Experimental PBR controls to mini UI.
- Added - Cloud visibility to the in-sim menu.
- Added – Save last session option in in-sim mini UI.
- Added – Server validation error messages
- Fixed - Tomato Shade and PTA grey panel issue
- Fixed - Tomato Shade and PTA compile error issues
- Fixed - Full compatibility with Tomato Shade, PTA, and EnvShade issues
- Fixed - Cloud texture sync button
- Move - Internal error log files to Document\REX 5\REX Environment Force folders
- Improved - other optimizations
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.