Latest Update: 07/06/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v220.127.116.11 (P3D V4 only)
- Added 2D popup autopilot panel
- Minor optimization of VC model
- Adjusted material settings of radio frequency glass to make digits more visible in sunlight
- Fixed animation of landing light extension/retraction to require electrical power.
Update (FSX Only)
- No changelog given by developer
v18.104.22.168 (P3D V4 only)
- Added cargo model and associated liveries: United, Fine Air, LAC, AIA.
- Added gsx.cfg files for passenger and cargo versions in the DC-8_50 folder. You must rename the files to switch to the cargo version.
- Updated paint kit for cargo version.
- Further improved tank selection initiation.
- Fixed reverser animation so they will not animate when engine not running.
- Connected take off warning to engine three throttle in addition to engine one.
- Corrected fuel pressure gauges so boost pumps don't create pressure from empty tanks.
- Fixed fuel flow gauges to not show fuel flow before valves turned on during start.
- Added pop-up for control of external air, external electrical power, and cargo doors. "Shift 5" to access.
- Updated loader pop-up to accommodate both passenger and cargo variants.
- Changed clocks from local time to GMT.
- Changed heading select coding to allow external nav apps to control aircraft heading.
- Fixed bug causing hydraulic problems when cold and dark flight saved.
- Corrected animation of PT probe heaters switch and associated text on overhead.
v1.03 (P3D V4 only)
-Transponder code digits no longer go above 7
- VOR idents now can be turned on and off with VC switches or key commands
- (For ADF ident on/off please use VC switches only)
- Additional VC performance optimization
- Scanair livery added
- Texture mapping on rear fuselage fixed (fixed on 1.02, but not reported then)
- Cold and dark now turns nav light switch off
- Engine starter code rewritten for some users having problems with starts
- Comm frequencies now display correctly when radios off or in standby mode
- Fixed fuel tank selection not initiating correctly for some users
- AP master switch animation is faster
- Transponder mode switch set to "C"
- Fixed missing INS markings on overhead light map texture
- Better steering wheel texture
- Brightened exterior non-dynamic landing and taxi lights to match view from VC
v1.02 (P3D V4 only)
- XMLTools.64 installer - included
- Fuselage shading error - fixed
- Right side (no.2) INS not drifting - fixed
- Engines not starting for some users - fixed
- Marker receiver switch on audio panel missing click spot - fixed
- INS Accuracy Index degrades too fast - fixed
- INS Hold button not working - fixed
- Missing smoke effect - fixed
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.