Latest Update: 2023/06/05
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- This fixed an issue for the GPS management tool not getting installed to this location... C:\FLYSIMWARE
Bugs & Updates
- Digital clock was updated with ambient temperature reading.
- The Go Around function now has a key assignment added to the top of our custom keys list. See manual under Key Assignments.
- Improved the autopilot annunicator lights performance for those who had issues in P3D. This helped most of the few users having issues. We are still not sure why only a handful of users still have issues. We think it just may be their PC and sim software.
- Updated GPS management tool for P3D v5.
- New installer for P3D v5.
Bugs & Updates
- The P3D V4.0 - V4.3 option was not showing the model. Fixed.
- The offline installer system is fixed.
- No notes from the developer
Bugs & Updates
- Reduced the amount of induced and parasite drag.
- Audio panel backlighting was not working based on the EL knob.
- Enlarged the size of the P3D nav, beacon and strobe orbs.
- Interior engine sounds has a smoother transition when the throttle is moved.
- Brought back the seatbelt and no smoking generic sound until we have a more accurate sound for this aircraft.
- PBR for P3Dv4.4 or higher
- Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 or higher
- Saving flight in cold/dark mode will now save/load the parked mode features like engine covers, chocks and windshield cover.
- Bugs & Updates
- Both RMI's are available during a VNAV approach when using the RXP GTN 650/750.
- Payload manager updated with more enhancements.
- Updated flight dynamics and tested by an actual LR35 pilot Joe Zerilli.
- Updated modeling
- New tip tank angle and new recognition lens.
- New animated beacon lights for P3D.
- New accurate engine intake and fan size.
- New accurate cabin window size. New cabin seats and baggage curtain.
- Updated real world sounds by Joe Zerilli
- Battery Master On/Off/Running
- Inverter On/Off/Running
- Avionics Master On/Off/Running
- Air Ignition Capacitor Noise
- Various Alarms
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle INTERNAL
- Engine Starter, Combustion, Idle EXTERNAL
- Door Latches
- Door Moving
- Gear Wind
- Tire Whine
- AP Disconnect
Updated textures by Elias Strikos
- Passenger and Cargo Cabins
- A/C Skin – Rivets
Bugs & Updates
- Missing textures
- Clock buttons now clickable
- 2D popup panels fixed
- Ice detection light button and copilot light panel added to the copilot side wall. Ice detection light added on the fuselage and ice dot on wing. Not simulated.
Bugs & Updates
- New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL.
- Developed a GPS Configuration tool that allows the user to configure the L35 panel with different GPS options from Flight1 and Reality XP (max of two GPS units plus the WX Radar) without having to reinstall the aircraft each time. You must own the Flight1 or Reality XP units to use them; a GNS530 by FSW is included with the Lear35.
- Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020.
- Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source.
- A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc.
- New navigation, strobe and beacon lights resized for P3D.
- Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station.
Bugs & Updates
- Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.)
- Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit.
- Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc.
- Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power.
- Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck.
- Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations.
- Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism.
- Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges.
- Updated the flight dynamics.
- The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size.
- Updated the Flight Manual.
- PRODUCT INSTALLER NOW INCLUDES A P3D V4 INSTALLATION OPTION WITH NEW 64BIT DLL'S.
Major change for how the HSI & DME digital info is displayed
- IF THE HSI DME SPEED IS NEAR ZERO OR YOUR FLYING PARALLEL TO THE STATION THEN THE TIME WILL DISPLAY 999.
- DME WORKS FOR STAND-ALONE AND ‘REGULAR’ DME/VOR STATIONS.
- LEADING 0'S SUPPRESSED ON BOTH THE HSI AND INDIVIDUAL DME UNITS.
- THE HSI DIGITAL DISPLAYS NOW SHOWS DISTANCE AND TIME TO 1 DECIMAL PLACE UNTIL 99.9 IS REACHED, THEN DISPLAYS WHOLE NUMBER VALUES UP TO 999.
- THE HSI DIGITAL DISPLAYS WORK FOR BOTH VLOC AND GPS WAYPOINTS WITH RESPECT TO DISTANCE, TIME AND SPEED;
- INDIVIDUAL DME UNITS NOW DISPLAY TIME TO 1 DECIMAL PLACE UNTIL 99.9 REACHED, THEN ONLY DISPLAYS WHOLE NUMBER VALUES UP TO 999.
- MAX TIME OF 999 INDICATES A/C IS NOT MOVING TOWARDS THE DME STATION.
Bugs & Updates
- AIRCRAFT TITLE NAME UPDATED FOR FSX & P3D.
- MISSING SOUND FILES FOR P3D WARNING LOG UPDATED TO NOT SHOW THESE WARNINGS.
- THE STANDARD ALTIMETER BUTTON (STP) FOR THE COPILOT IS FIXED.
- KOHLSMAN DISPLAY ON THE BACKUP ALTIMETER UPDATED FOR ACCURACY.
- COPILOT RMI IS FIX TO WORK INDEPENDENT AS IT WAS BEFORE VERSION 2.9.
- HSI RADAR ALT FLAG HAS BEEN CORRECTED TO USE THE RADAR FLAG CODE
- GPS lateral capture mode will remain captured outside of 2NM once captured at 2NM but outside of 14NM it will disengage but can recapture at 14NM.
- Autopilot VS and SPD no longer need the ALT/SEL mode on to hold pitch modes. With ALT/SEL mode on the preselected altitude set will capture.
- The GNS530 message label now is solid rather than flashing. When in the VNAV page the MENU option can turn off all messages for the entire flight.
- Lear user manual will now include update info and tips on what to read for changes made.
- The patch used with L35A version 2.8 is no longer needed with version 2.9. Version 2.9 now has improved SPD Mode dynamics and improved dynamics for capturing a selected altitude. Pitch control is extremely quick and smooth.
- Go around mode updated. Please download the user manual and go the new section called Version 2.9 for detailed instructions.
Bugs & Updates
- Flight director reference bank angle now matches the autopilot bank angle.
- HSI digital setting knob label "ST" changed to "DST" which stands for distance.
- Cabin Pressure knob updated to prevent getting stuck when using the mouse wheel.
- AOA needle width increased for better visibility.
- Map lights no longer turns on when ready to start is clicked.
- Master Autopilot switch located on the pilots lower panel will be on if you click “Ready to start”.
- Lear user manual and GNS530 manual are updated and available to download. The user manual now has a new entry for the table of contents called “10. version 2.9 updates”. Includes tips to what pages were updated and should be read.
- The 2D GNS530 GPS can now be scaled in both directions.
- Updated installer with option to install 1 GTN 750 unit or dual GTN 750 units Updated installer with new features and better information The GTN 750 3D unit now have a click spot for the SD-Card The GTN 750 units now comes pre configured with sound on and naviagetion pre-set DME has new xml coding to display raw DME not just VOR/DME DC & AC meters now have tooltips Generator amperes meters now have tooltips GPU now open a new small panel window to show when active or inactive User manual updated for joystick keys list Added more warning labels to main pabel (EMR PWR / PULL UP GPWS / NAV GPS MODE)
- Altitude selector is now a Honeywell digital unit to match with the Honeywell altimeter Overspeed warning now has 3 situations for an alert (IAS 300KTS under 8K FT / IAS 350KTS above 8K FT / Mach 0.81 above 25K FT / Mach 0.74 above 25K FT and autopilot off with Trim mode set to off or secondary)
The digital section of the altimeter now displays altitude below sea level and will now display meters if you change the units of measure under general settings
Cold & Dark State:
- Standby battery switch off
- Standby attitude gauge caged
- Anti-Skid off
- Thrust Levers set to cut-off
- Switches & Knobs
- Anti-Skid click sound was missing
- Left click rather than middle click for Testing knob modes Right click rather than middle click for both throttles cut-off Windshield heat annunciator light now matches the correct switch position Cabin pressure knob and cabin rate knob now have mouse drag
- N1 reminder animation now counts up and down rather than just up
- Fuel burn rate updated
- Intercepting ILS approach autopilot bank rate improved Pitch, yaw and roll performance updated Elevator trim max limit is now 10 degrees (Tooltip added to Elevator / Aileron / Rudder trim gauges)
- (AUTOPILOT ON) LVL, VS and ALTSEL modes active & pitch 9 degrees up (AUTOPILOT OFF) All modes off, flight director pitch 9 degrees up
Bugs & Updates:
- Cabin pressure selector gets stuck (FIXED) Generator amp meters will now have a higher charging value for more accuracy Generator 2 amp meter was displaying generator 1 amps (FIXED) Spoilerons will flash spoiler annunciator light with flaps above 13 degrees rather than full flaps. Solid light for spoiler only.
- Alerter light is on within 1000 FT of the preselected altitude, and will remain illuminated to within 300 FT.
- Alerter test now plays audio as well as illuminates Alerter audio plays when you deviate 300 FT of the preselected altitude but not when you first pass through 300 FT of the preselected altitude Radar options updated with new instructions in PDF format Missing reference marker for the slip indicator ball GPU now needs parking brake on and both generators off to be active Vas Patch is no longer available / Night lights now use less memory Recognition light bulb will now turn off with main bus below 8 volts Ground splash lights will now turn off with main bus below 8 volts Control panel 2D light functions from the GNS model only (FIXED) Attitude reference bar changed from yellow to orange Backup altimeter is 5 degrees per line Cabin pressure system no longer can be diabled HSI from flag was not linked to card (fixed) HSI and ATT got a few color updates Altitude lower deflection indicator now is for localizer only Turn Coordinator ball updated for accuracy
Joysticks & keyboard assignments:
- Autopilot modes now can be assigned using the G1000 softkeys Steer lock now can be assigned using the G1000 softkeys Yaw damper now can be assigned using the G1000 softkeys Spoiler switch now can be assigned using the G1000 softkeys (Default no longer works) Read the updated user manual for details
- SPD HOLD IAS or MACH updated for smooth transition at 29K feet
- Low fuel pressure annunciator warnings fixed (SPR fuel boost now tests each annunciator)
- Wheel chock lowered to ground
- Manual updated
- Go-around no longer needs flaps set beyond 20 degrees
- Go-around now sets the FD to 1,800 FPM (previous was 1,500 FPM)
- Thrust reverser doors now open fully with low thrust value
- Centre tank draining fixed for those who have their saved default flight centre tank open
- DME updated for higher realism
- GPU stays connected until both engines are running
- Cross Flow and transfer lights now momentarily light up when the switch is moved
- The jet pump lights do not come on during start sequence
- The jet pumps no longer need to be on for starting engines
- Fuel valve now tranfers tip tanks to wing tanks when tip tanks are below 50%
- The tip tanks are now external tanks in the .cfg file so fuel never burns from the tip tanks
- Windshield heat and radome now are three-way toggle switches
- Collins altimeter now shows C for climb and D for descent
- SPD Mode now holds IAS below 29K and holds MACH above 29K
- SPD HOLD light now displays IAS or MACH based on altitude
- Cabin air switch now disables and enables climate control and cabin pressure
- NAC Heat switch now lights L & R ENG ICE light momentarily when moved
- Electric hydraulic system now includes sound
- Anti ice-on now increases ITT temperature by 20 degrees celsius
- Reduced elevator pitch trim rate
- The air ignition lights will now illuminate during start sequence
- HSI CDI will now follow the GPS flight plan using the GNS 530
- GNS 530 updated for errors
- GTX 330 updated for full realism
- HSI flags updated
- Digital clock updated
- Fuel dump now works when wing tanks are full
- New integrated WX Advantage Radar by Rex / Milviz
- (Works for FSX / FSX:SE / P3D)
- (Captain Sim / ASNRadar instructions now include Reality's WX 500)
- The green gear safe lights were not always working with gear down - fixed
- Maximum speed to lower gear is now 260 knots
- Flaps damage speed is now 260 knots
- Flaps blowout speed is now 300 knots
- Transfer full and empty light only illuminates when transfer switch is on
- Standby fuel pump switches do not share primary fuel lights
- Anti-Skid illuminates when the switch is off
- Autopilot modes will now work if the pilots AP master switch is on. This allows the FD to function with the ENG MODE (autopilot) off. The keyboard master AP function will not turn on unless the pilots AP master switch is on.
- Fuel system updated
- Nav 2 and Com 2 radio power switches fixed
- HSI CDI will now follow the GPS flight plan using the GNS 530
- Both DME NM displays updated for accuracy
- Windshield heat now has blower sound and annunciator light
- WMS will now disconnect the autopilot
- Fuel STBY light will now illuminate during start sequence
- Fire bottle illumination will now extinguish when engine fire is extinguished
- Fire bottle illumination will not illuminate during fire test
- Master warning lights now flash
- Mach trim test does not need trim takeoff position
- Thrust lever position reduced for gear horn warning
- Fuel burn rate increased
- AP SPD/HLD mode improved
- AP off now turns all modes off
- Oil pressure gauge needs 1 inverter switch on to show pressure
- AP ALT/HLD mode fixed do to missing section of code
- Switching from NAV mode to HDG mode now works without turning NAV mode off
- Found why some AP systems cause oscillating +/- and have prevented this issue
- Flaps sound updated
- Test modes will not work with battery off
- Aileron AUG test now animated (See user manual)
- Gear test switch now plays sound
- Cold mode now keeps primary fuel switches on
- AP master switch now functions from the default keyboard assignment
- NAC Heat switch on now displays the Bleed Air light for 2 seconds
- The secondary fuel valves will now display the primary fuel light for 2 seconds
- Cabin will not pressurize with bleed air off
- Oxygen gauge now shows pressure
- ELT gauge font updated
- Steer lock must have 1 inverter to engage (Tailhook key assignment will still engage with inverters off but will not show on annunciator panel until the inverter is on)
- VAS patch updated (updates the ELT gauge image)
- Return yoke label is now darker for night flights
- Co-pilot DME NM out tenths display - fixed
- Flaps gear horn is now set for 25 degrees or more
- Flaps gear horn will now sound if gear is down and flaps are up
- The cabin walls had a section that was not welded showing light - fixed
- Altitude alerter light brightness fixed for non-test mode
- Payload manager updated
- AP disconnect now plays sound
- Fuel pump sound removed for secondary fuel pumps
- Fuel panel now updates constantly for those who only see the left tip tank lower (this was a result of the simulator not running in administrator mode. Code has been added to force an update regardless of if you use administrater mode or not.)
- Ground Proximity voice warning accuracy updated
- GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System) can now be turned off using the Radar ALT switch
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.