Latest Update: 21/10/2015
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Ability to install a weather generated theme without the "save" requirement.
- Upper-atmospheric color blending.
- Community Theme drop down filter was not showing all lists appropriately.
- Suneffect.cfg file location updated to proper location during texture injection.
- Texture options window not saving options when closing REX and restarting.
- Within the Theme window, the Lightning screen was showing the title of the wrong element.
- Auto search for main folder location of feature for users of Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition.
- Added support for Prepar3D version 3
You can obtain the service pack by using the Check for Updates button on the REX 4 Texture Direct user interface, or by downloading the latest version of the installer using the instructions found above.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.