Latest Update: 07/06/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- 737-700 liveries fixed
- 737-800 liveries added
- E190 textures added
- A380 Emirates texture fixed
- Dash 8 propellers fixed
- “Cannot open AirportLookup.xlsx” error fixed
- Deep Scan BGL diagnostic improvements
- Jetway contact point fixed – A319, A320, A321, 747s, 787s, 737s
- Wizz Air flight plans added
- Spirit Airlines flight plans fixed
- Extra GA aircraft added
- “Spotty” virtual spotter – legacy object added. Enable it via the Options>Aircraft screen
- Missing 737-700 liveries added
- Westjet livery and flight plans added
- GA Aircraft. The first stage of General Aviation A.I. traffic added. On the Compile screen, you can now include GA traffic using default aircraft at three different levels
- Disable Jetways options added - if you need a performance gain, you can disable moving jetways via Options>Aircraft
- 737 contact points fixed
- Long takeoffs improved
- Changes to compiler to increase traffic movements
- Deep scan option added to BGL scan feature
- Installer will run Traffic App Setup Wizard at the end of each install
- More duplicate flight plans removed
- Desktop shortcut added
- Repeated aircraft in Edit/Add Flight Plan screen Aircraft dropdown box – fixed
- Multiple XML entries (P3Dv4) being created by Wizard – fixed
- Two engine aircraft contrails fixed
- Misc bug fixes
- No traffic appearing fix*
*No traffic fix
If you have successfully installed Traffic Global and recompiled the traffic database on your PC, but do not see any traffic appearing in the sim. Please follow the below steps.
FSX/Prepar3D will disable any other traffic BGL files (the files containing the AI flight data from Traffic Global) if you have any FS2004 format traffic files being loaded by your simulator. To remedy this problem a new section has been added to the Diagnostics section of the Traffic app that will scan your scenery folders and analyse any .bgl files that it finds in order identify anything that might be causing a confliction and provide options for temporarily removing them.
Please ensure your simulator isn’t running and then open the Traffic app and go to the Diagnostics section.
In the Legacy BGL Check section select the simulator you wish to scan.
Press the Begin Scan button
The scan will now begin and after a few moments the results will appear below and any conflicting .bgl files will be listed in the “Incompatible BGLs” list below.
Use the options below to disable these files.
Restart flight sim and you should now see the Traffic Global A.I.
- Potential fixes for crash on startup issues
- Missing FSX traffic bug fixed
- SAS flight plans added
- United Airlines flight plans added
- Southwest Airlines flight plans added
- Traffic app will now run at the end of installation
- AI aircraft sounds fixed.
- Regenerated .inf files
- Map provider settings now saved between sessions.
Please uninstall the previous version of Traffic Global before installing this version.
If the setup wizard does not automatically after reinstalling, please go to the Options screen in the traffic app and run it manually from there.
Note – this update will overwrite your existing schedules. If you have made any changes, please backup these files in Documents\TrafficGlobal\Schedules and replace them once the update has been installed.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.