Latest Update: 28/03/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- 2D controls: Carburetor air flaps control works in 0-100 range
- Input configurator - linear trim axes response
- Engine 1 oil temperature initialization issue fixed
- Oil viscosity system added
- Air conditioning now runs off compressors attached to engines 1 and 4
- Fuel Xfeed corrected
- Engine fuel line capacity increased
- Captain's cruise announcement won't occur in heavy or severe turbulence
- Contact points adjusted
- 3D model gaps next to rudder pedals sealed
- Controls lock depends on engines hydraulic pressure (RPM)
- Nav lights "Squares" fixed
- DME gauges has got a tooltip.
- 2D map displays distance data
- Rudder trim tabs animation reversed
- CoPilot's magnetic bearing gauge FROM/TO needle fixed
- Landing gear animation corrected
- Transponder Alt switch animation reversed
- Autopilot pitch shortcut reversed and made less coarse
- Upper and lower cowl flaps tooltips corrected
- Max RPM and Min RPM key shortcuts inverted
- Co-pilot's altimeter pressure dial animates
- 2D Map. Blue wind arrow inverted to show wind direction
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.