Latest Update: 26/02/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Corrected water mask for “Phoenixsee“
- Corrected settlement to the east of the airport
- Corrected double petrol station to the south west of the airport
- Removed autogen trees to the south west of the airport
- Corrected AFCAD coordinates for the Helipad at the hospital
- Corrected autogen vegetation
- The snow covered months (HardWinter) of the aerial images of Dortmund and Hengsen-Opherdicke have been switched to January and February
- Corrected AFCAD with new DME for ILS RWY 24
- Corrected name for “Approach” to “Langen Radar” in the AFCAD
- Corrected the passenger tunnels to avoid fragmentation
- Completely overhauled config tool
- Automatically disable/rename the ORBX-relevant BGL files
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.