- Improved ground textures at apron area
- Improved and more detailed taxisigns
- Custom runway, rail, taxiway and approach lights
- Replacement of all apron and parking vehicles with new ones
- Addition of new taxi lines at the apron area
- Addition of the new apron taxilines and dynamic lighting at NSA area
- Modification of the airport name signs at the terminal (blue instead of white with FRAPORT logo addition)
- Correction of few floating objects
- Correction of the position of military shelters
- Correction of the ATC instructions to include taxiway names and showing the correct taxi ribbon
Starting with this new version, it must be activated and installed via Aerosoft One.
The corresponding serial number batch for this product, provided by Aerosoft, can still be used as before, only with the One Setup instead of the full installer.
This means that both existing and new customers can install the products with the appropriate serial number via Aerosoft One.