A font that is required by the FMC is not included with most versions of Windows 10. This will result in missing text on the FMC display.
To resolve the issue please follow the below steps to add the font to your Windows 10 system:
- Open your Start menu and click the Settings cog.
- In the Settings window find and click the Time & Language option.
- From the left-hand menu select Language.
- Scroll to the Preferred languages section and click the Add a preferred language button.
- In the Type a language name... search box type Tamil and select the Tamil (India) option before pressing the Next button.
- On the Install language features page, leave Set as my display language unchecked and click the Install button.
After installing the language pack you should see the font Latha.ttf installed on your PC.