Latest Update: 05/05/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Added chocks, visually and functionally
- Added hydraulic system effects to brakes
- Improved TMS (Throttle now independent of TMS logic)
- Fixed rear seat row in 100 version
- TMS no longer on when starting from cold and dark
- Created camera collision bounding box for VR (Makes it easier to navigate)
- Enabled experimental flight model (No longer necessary to enable it in-sim)
- Added VR click spots to some tablet interaction zones
- Fixed annunciator test button flicker when cold and dark
v1.0.4 - 01/05/2021
- Improved engine instrument drum animations
- Fixed back left passenger door on cargo versions
- Added Window and Panel reflection controls on tablet, and adapted to combi version
v1.0.3 - 30/04/2021
- Fixed capitalisation error affecting Linux users (Speed cards empty)
- Added logic to change rolling friction coefficient with weight.
- Fixed in-panel callsign of EI-CTO liveryMade ITTs cooler, for better high-altitude climb performance.
- Introduced a way to reduce TMS issues when hardware throttles have jitter.
- Fixed autopilot pop-up LNAV button light
-Fixed VR click spots for tablet (when not in AviTab mode).
v1.0.2 - 29/04/2021
-Tweaked passenger ladder to consistently rest on the ground (respecting W&B)
-Calibrated nose wheel oleos.
-Corrected conversion ratio for total fuel weight in iPad weight control panel.
-Made door animations smoother.
-Put Vspeed bugs in agreement with each other.
-Added passenger night lighting (dependent on NAV lights and time of day)
-Reduced some logic components' skipped frames, to make them smoother
v1.0.1 - 29/04/2021
- Added controls for window and instrument reflections (on the "Doors" Pop-up panel)
- Tweaked gear compression settings
- Changed ground speed units on EFB tablet status bar to KT GS
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.