Latest Update: 26/11/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- All aircraft lighting reworked for compatibility with AI Lights Reborn free and payware versions.
- Minor app changes.
New liveries and associated flight plans added:
- 737-800 AeroMéxico
- 737-800 Gol Transportes Aéreos
- 737-800 Pegasus Airlines
- 737-800 Royal Air Maroc
- 737-800 Ruili Airlines
- 737-800 Xiamen Airlines
- A320 Indonesia AirAsia
- A320 Air Asia Philippines
- A320 Alaska Airlines
- A320 Allegiant Air
- A320 Batik Air
- A320 Beijing Capital Airlines
- A320 Cebu Pacific
- A320 Citilink Indonesia
- A320 IndiGo Airlines
- A320 VivaAerobus
- A320 West Air Sweden
- 767-200 Air Canada
- 767-200 United Airlines
- A319 Air Senegal
- A319 S7 Airlines
- A321 Aeroflot Russian Airlines
- A321 Condor Flugdienst
- ATR-72 Aer Lingus
- ATR-72 Braathens Regional Airways
- ATR-72 Finnair
- ATR-72 Scandinavian Airlines
- CRJ 900 Air Nostrum
- CRJ 900 Lufthansa
- Revised version of v22.214.171.124
- A319 – 22 liveries with amended/enhanced liveries.
- A320 – 12 liveries with amended/enhanced liveries.
- A321 – 23 liveries with amended/enhanced liveries.
- Nearly 4500 additional flight plans
- Amended wing_span data for all aircraft.
- Tarom – missing flight plans added.
- Crash when sorting flight plans by departure time – fixed.
- A319, A320, A321 missing liveries – fixed.
- 737-800 Jet2 missing – fixed.
- Missing 757s fixed – TUI etc.
- A321 Onur Air missing flight plans added.
- New A330-300 GE KLM livery
- Revised Hong Kong livery
- “Fleet – 0” bug fixed.
- Compiling option selections now saved between sessions.
- ATR 42 – all opaque propeller blurs fixed.
- ATR-42, ATR-72 Saab 340 holding short bug - fixed.
- "Aircraft Details" data readout in the Aircraft Explorer tab not updating correctly – fixed.
- New feature - Added IATA and ICAO codes to info pane when browsing default schedules.
- New feature – The compiler now has an option to include alternate versions of airline liveries.
- LoganAir Saab 340
- Japan Airlines 737-800
- Japan Airlines 777-200
- Japan Airlines 777-300
- Japan Airlines 787-8
- Japan Airlines 787-9
- Japan Airlines 767-300
- Skymark Airlines 737-800
- Southwest Airlines 737-700
- Southwest Airlines 737-800 (& winglet version)
- FSX.cfg Steam version identification issue – fixed
- FSX Boxed and FSX Steam installation duplication - fixed
- Test compile path issue – fixed
- Delete Flight Plan bug – fixed
- Security logic update
- All affected A320 liveries have had their reversed engine logo issues fixed.
- 500+ new flight plans added
- Peace Aviation A320
- Peace Aviation A320Neo
- Peace Aviation A321
- JetStar Japan A320
- JetStar Japan A321
- AirDo 737-700
- AirDo 767-300
- Solaseed Air 737-800
- Viva Air Colombia A320-200
- Viva Air Colombia A320Neo
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia A330-200
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia A330-300
- Avianca E190
- Avianca ATR 72
- Vanilla Air A320-200
- Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) A319
- Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) A320
- Ukraine International Airlines 737-800
- Ukraine International Airlines E190
- Ukraine International Airlines 777-200
- Ukraine International Airlines 767-300
- EasyFly ATR 42
- Southwest Airlines 737-800
- Add Livery feature – cause of error message fixed. Small change to folder selection procedure.
- Livery changes.
- Error: Unknown airspace class: 9 bug when compiling – Fixed. Regional settings no longer need to be adjusted by international users.
- Aircraft Explorer: Livery image loading bug - fixed.
- Aircraft Explorer: Aircraft details display bug – fixed.
- Aircraft Explorer: Flip texture bug - fixed.
- Minor schedule changes and refinements.
- 5000 additional flight plans added.
- New livery added – Vietnam Airlines
- Errors removed from aircraft lookup tables.
- Several fixes and additions to the Traffic App:
- potential fix for regional language comma/decimal issue
- option added for manually rescanning airport database
- additional error handling to prevent “database log not ready” errors.
- Times in the Traffic Global flight plans are now converted to local time during compiling
- Flights are now calculated on flight duration instead of return leg departure time
- Dash 8 hold-short issue fixed
- Saab 340 propellers not turning fixed
- A330 wingtip vortex position fixed.
- Duplicate flights improved
- Some aircraft texture conversions to more performance-friendly format
- Over 50 new aircraft and almost 4000 additional flight plans added, covering the following carriers
- Aegean Airlines
- Air Canada
- American Airlines
- Aurigny Air Services
- Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
- Boliviana de Aviación
- Delta Air Lines
- Edelweiss Air
- American Eagle
- JetBlue Airways
- Norwegian Air International
- Olympic Air
- Oman Air
- Primera Air
- South African Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
- TUI Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia Airlines
- 737-700 liveries fixed
- 737-800 liveries added
- E190 textures added
- A380 Emirates texture fixed
- Dash 8 propellers fixed
- “Cannot open AirportLookup.xlsx” error fixed
- Deep Scan BGL diagnostic improvements
- Jetway contact point fixed – A319, A320, A321, 747s, 787s, 737s
- Wizz Air flight plans added
- Spirit Airlines flight plans fixed
- Extra GA aircraft added
- “Spotty” virtual spotter – legacy object added. Enable it via the Options>Aircraft screen
- Missing 737-700 liveries added
- Westjet livery and flight plans added
- GA Aircraft. The first stage of General Aviation A.I. traffic added. On the Compile screen, you can now include GA traffic using default aircraft at three different levels
- Disable Jetways options added - if you need a performance gain, you can disable moving jetways via Options>Aircraft
- 737 contact points fixed
- Long takeoffs improved
- Changes to compiler to increase traffic movements
- Deep scan option added to BGL scan feature
- Installer will run Traffic App Setup Wizard at the end of each install
- More duplicate flight plans removed
- Desktop shortcut added
- Repeated aircraft in Edit/Add Flight Plan screen Aircraft dropdown box – fixed
- Multiple XML entries (P3Dv4) being created by Wizard – fixed
- Two engine aircraft contrails fixed
- Misc bug fixes
- No traffic appearing fix*
*No traffic fix
If you have successfully installed Traffic Global and recompiled the traffic database on your PC, but do not see any traffic appearing in the sim. Please follow the below steps.
FSX/Prepar3D will disable any other traffic BGL files (the files containing the AI flight data from Traffic Global) if you have any FS2004 format traffic files being loaded by your simulator. To remedy this problem a new section has been added to the Diagnostics section of the Traffic app that will scan your scenery folders and analyse any .bgl files that it finds in order identify anything that might be causing a confliction and provide options for temporarily removing them.
Please ensure your simulator isn’t running and then open the Traffic app and go to the Diagnostics section.
In the Legacy BGL Check section select the simulator you wish to scan.
Press the Begin Scan button
The scan will now begin and after a few moments the results will appear below and any conflicting .bgl files will be listed in the “Incompatible BGLs” list below.
Use the options below to disable these files.
Restart flight sim and you should now see the Traffic Global A.I.
- Potential fixes for crash on startup issues
- Missing FSX traffic bug fixed
- SAS flight plans added
- United Airlines flight plans added
- Southwest Airlines flight plans added
- Traffic app will now run at the end of installation
- AI aircraft sounds fixed.
- Regenerated .inf files
- Map provider settings now saved between sessions.
Please uninstall the previous version of Traffic Global before installing this version.
If the setup wizard does not automatically after reinstalling, please go to the Options screen in the traffic app and run it manually from there.
Note – this update will overwrite your existing schedules. If you have made any changes, please backup these files in Documents\TrafficGlobal\Schedules and replace them once the update has been installed.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.