Latest Update: 2022/12/20
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- compass index has changed to “correct” version.
v1.6.2 - 2022/12/16
- Compass glass is now over the top of the ticks of the compass.
v1.6.1 - 2022/12/15
- Fixed an autopilot issue
v1.6.0 - 2022/12/09
- Improved avionics and additional transponder and autopilot
- Fixed INOP front comms switch
v1.5.0 - 2022/07/05
- VR controls nodes added to control-stick. (FRONT COCKPIT ONLY).
- Gyro Indicator direction reversed and revised scale.
- ADF readout rollers adjusted for visibility.
- Fuel Gauge housings in wings repositioned.
- Brake levers - mouse-click areas added for both cockpits
- Tailwheel height adjusted on ground.
- Duplicate camera view (20) removed
- RAF roundels corrected.
v1.4.0 - 2022/06/29
- Fuel now correctly feeds from both despite the previous loaded flight or any other modifications by end user.
- Left fuel gauge now reading correctly.
- Compass bezels now correctly can be moved in an anticlockwise or clockwise direction.
- Rear compass lock is now independent to the front cockpit.
- Radios can be turned off ( NAV power is dependent on COM power )
- Carb heat mouse issue resolved.
- Ground/flight switch works closer to the real thing. This is important the battery is OFF when the switch is in the ground position. Power is provided by the external power source. Once in the air you cannot select ground power.
- Number 18 on the manual is in the correct place (for the Birdcage model).
- Copilot missing issue fixed.
- Minor modeling and texture issues corrected.
- AUW adjusted to 2100lbs.
- RPM performance curve adjusted. ( Low RPM mag test now results in 75 rpm drop and overal efficiency lower at lower RPM)
- Plain paint texture folder supplied for repainters.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.