Latest Update: 01/04/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Support for FS Labs v184.108.40.206 released March 31st, 2021 (FS2Crew Config Manager updated to account for structural change in the FSLab's panel.cfg file)
v1.9 - 04/02/2021
- Possible to change modes while "Climb Flow" flashing using arrow buttons on the Main Panel should you ever get stuck.
-. Added a vertical speed condition to the "Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing" PA from the FO/PM to prevent it from accidentally triggering if you put FS2Crew into Descent Mode prior to the Top of the Drop.
- New Config Options:
- Option to have a double ding instead of FO saying "Cabin Crew Seats for Takeoff/Landing". This was based on user request. Numerous airlines use this method.
- Option to not have the FO raise the flaps to only Flaps 1 after landing if the temperature is over 30 degrees.
v1.8 - 04/02/2021
- Some users experienced a non-clean shutdown on exiting the sim. This issue should now be resolved.
v1.7 - 20/07/2020
- Now support P3D Version 5.
- Bug fixes.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.