Latest Update: 13/01/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Stock position adjusted very slightly in all scenarios to allow them to work with Version 1.02 of the Metropolitan Line.
v1.06 - 07/05/2020
- Rectified missing de-icer dots for cab front and carriage side .
- Blue ODIL not showing in on the de-ice car when in de-icing mode.
- Updated a small section of the manual that details the destination and radio centre codes in users own scenarios
- Fixed scenario named: JT S8 Total Chaos that is used for both the Stand-Alone and Chiltern Main Line add-on versions of the London - Aylesbury route. This fixes a crawling AI services that used to occupy and block the line at the crossover beyond Chalfont and Latimer station.
You will need to re-download and install this latest version to benefit from these updates
- Added missing rail shoe to Driver and Ai models.
- Fixed bug in scenario S8 T442 07:45 Aldgate to Amersham
- Collison boxes reduced in size to allow tight bends to be driven without collision.
- Poly reduction in models to help increase frame rates in Driver and Ai versions.
- SCAT icon visual quality improved.
- Pneumatic sound added to Tripcock reset function.
- Added Metropolitan Line destinations to TCMS station name display.
- Scenarios for Metropolitan line route included.
- Johnston font replaces previous font internally and externally.
- Two additional camera views in passenger view, now three in total.
- Fixed loss of train numbers after a save and resume.
- Reduced brightness and angle of headlights to be more authentic in tunnels.
- This update places a missing Passenger Emergency Alarm (PEA) scenario marker for the scenario; Saturday night in London.
- Two new scenarios; JT S8 - Builders Bag Bother (Part 1) and JT S8- Builders Bag bother (Part 2)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.