Latest Update: 15/11/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Added missing rail shoe to Driver and Ai models.
- Fixed bug in scenario S8 T442 07:45 Aldgate to Amersham
- Collison boxes reduced in size to allow tight bends to be driven without collision.
- Poly reduction in models to help increase frame rates in Driver and Ai versions.
- SCAT icon visual quality improved.
- Pneumatic sound added to Tripcock reset function.
- Added Metropolitan Line destinations to TCMS station name display.
- Scenarios for Metropolitan line route included.
- Johnston font replaces previous font internally and externally.
- Two additional camera views in passenger view, now three in total.
- Fixed loss of train numbers after a save and resume.
- Reduced brightness and angle of headlights to be more authentic in tunnels.
- This update places a missing Passenger Emergency Alarm (PEA) scenario marker for the scenario; Saturday night in London.
- Two new scenarios; JT S8 - Builders Bag Bother (Part 1) and JT S8- Builders Bag bother (Part 2)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.