Latest Update: 2022/06/16
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Bogie sound Volumes increased.
- Fix has been made to scenario: (S7+1) Train 442 0754 Aldgate to Amersham
- Fix has been made to scenario: (S7+1) Train 424 1518 Watford to Baker Street
v1.06 - 2022/02/28
- S7+1 Train 442 Aldgate - Amersham - Fixed an AI collision between two trains near Neasden
- S7+1 Train 436 Uxbridge - Harrow on the Hill - Fix to the start task so it does not end early. This was resulting in passing an AI stationary outside of Uxbridge
- Stock position adjusted very slightly in all scenarios to allow them to work with Version 1.02 of the Metropolitan Line.
This update will require you to download the update to the Met Line
v1.03 - 2020/05/07
- Missing de-icer dot for cab rectified.
- Wrong colour de-icer dots for cab front and carriage side corrected.
- Non-operating auto-numbering for carriages now operational.
- De-icing trains now identified by white dot on cab exterior.
- De-icing carriage units now identified by blue dot on the side of the de-ice car.
- Non-operating de-ice function on TCMS screen now operational.
- Updated a small section of the manual that details the destination and radio centre codes in users own scenarios
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.