Latest Update: 13/01/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixes non-operating tilt on all the models that have the new air dam and the Virgin Trains older livery unit
- Fixes the scenario: JT AD Voyager – Summer Saturday Service which used to fail due to an AI locomotive issue
v1.5 - 29/11/2019
- Fixes were made to the below named scenarios to address a numbering issue on the driving end cars:
- JT 222 - Ailing Meridian
- JT 222 - At The Double
- JT 222 - Complete Failure
- JT 222 - Engineering Woes
- JT 222 - Morning Meridian
- JT 222 - Rush Hour Hell
- JT 222 - Sunday Sundown
- JT 222 - The Launch Special
- Fix to scenario JT AD Voyager - 1D91 London Euston - Holyhead to allow you to uncouple at Chester without failing the scenario.
- Minor adjustments to the Virgin Trains "Flowing Silk" Livery.
- Fix to Power Brake Controller. This Fixes the Braking simulation to now give mini notches.
- Updated to Train Simulator 2019 by Rob Skipworth, Voyager Advanced 2019 has updated external textures and upscaled cab interior textures.
- Added are the current style of body air dams and side skirts along with an improved braking performance and notched power and brake controller.
- Two new liveries are included, Virgin Trains “Flowing Silk” (221101 “101 Squadron”) and the mid-2000’s Virgin Trains Red with Cross Country logo, and as an added bonus, a brand new scenario for the North Wales Coastal: Crewe – Llandudno Route Add-on with Train Simulator: North Wales Coastal Route Extension Add-on. Note no routes are included with Voyager Advanced 2019 and some may need to be owned or purchased to run all the included scenarios.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.