Latest Update: 30/04/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Service Pack 6
- This service pack removes and replaces the current Quick Drives and replaces them with brand new items. These Quick Drives use a mixture of Armstrong Powerhouse and Kuju products. Any user can drive them even if they do not own all content, as the Quick Drive scenario will just automatically bypass the specified content and just load the content that the user owns.
- New menu thumbnail added for the route.
To apply this service pack download it to your PC, locate the file and double click on it to run and follow the on-screen instructions. This will apply the changes. There is NO need to reinstall Scottish east Coast Main Line.
Please note - Service Pack 6 does not include any updates from previous service packs.
Service Pack 5
- Quick Drive updated with moving A.I. A new concept..!
- A.I. will appear at random and based on your Consist collection, next time you play the QD you'll get different consists!
- Repeater bracket signals fixed (Where applicable)
- Track smoothness improved Dundee Station, Dundee Central junction and Taybridge ramp
- All Level Crossings fixed with stopping traffic where applicable.
- All JT - Default scenarios updated with in Cab start.
- For new and future scenarios. Signal and destination points fixed and improved.
- At Camperdown. (East of Dundee), At Dundee central junction sidings and Dock St Tunnel, At Wormit (Taybridge)
- Misc Improved scenery and occlusions.
Please note - the Voyager scenarios can only be run if you have purchased the Voyager or the Voyager Advanced from Just Trains. The two included Voyager scenarios will work with the 221 version of both the Voyager and Voyager Advanced products.
Please note - after installing the service pack third party scenarios may not work, these may show broken consist errors.
Download the update using the link below, double click on the installer and follow the on screen instructions.Users of the DVD version will need the disc in the drive when running the update.
Users of the download version will need to activate the update using their Just Trains account username and password.