- Drain under the ground at Matlock Bath raised up to be seen
- Ballast Terrain paint changed to match JT GU Track
- Tarmac road lofts under track now changed to Ballast filler lofts throughout route
- Embankment lofts updated to newer model along the track.
- Fixed sunken cable trunking
- Foot crossing asset and Stop look Listen signs swapped to new model at Matlock Bath
- Circuit Cabinets swapped to new models throughout
- Fixed sunken buffers at Matlock
- Caravans changed to new model at Whatstandwell
- Mockup ground frame created at Matlock with manual levers. Levers are in order of the track layout when using them.
v1.02 - 11/02/2021
- Add bufferstops where missing.
- Scenario [Default] 2A06 05:42 Derby-Matlock fixed. This was faulty Timing at start causing train to run 10 minutes later than it should.
- Quick Drive Matlock Southbound - Fixed Error which resulted in Nottingham bound services running to East Midlands Parkway.
- Quick Drive Matlock Northbound - Fixed AI Crash.
- Added missing scenario: [Default] [DV] Derwent Blizzard.
- Adjusted grass paint so that yellow flowers don't show on track when running with procedural flora.
- Other minor miscellaneous changes.
IMPORTANT: You need to ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest version of Midland Main Line: Sheffield-Derby route before you install this updated version to ensure the correct operation of this route.