Latest Update: 20/02/2014
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
Service Pack 1
- Clipboard light now has on/off position as well as bright and Dim.
- Datacord unit now lights when battery power is on.
- Cab sounds occlusion fitted.
- Reduction of throttle jerkiness when on speed control.
- Smoothing of Ammeter indication.
- Headlights of Ai Class 60 Advanced locomotives now operational.
- Very small click in engine loop for some users addressed.
- Small gaps in dial surrounds corrected.
- Residual pressure in loco brake cylinders addressed.
- Brake pressure gauge operation smoothed.
- AWS/DSD alert sounds issue affecting some users addressed.
- Power handle sound trigger point addressed.
- Airflow meter indication smoothed.
- Cab lights now operable via the “0” key as well as by the cab switch.
- Key map now included in the normal ‘Manuals’ location for those who wish to press rather than click certain controls.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.