Latest Update: 14/03/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New payload manager layout with new features that lets you customize payload with more precise range.
- New visual Fuel truck for changing fuel payloads with sounds. Fuel truck requires engines off and parking brake on.
- New gear sound with wind, new wind sound, new wheel whine sound and flaps handle sound.
- Tires are increased in polys to make the roundness smoother.
- New seatbelt textures and some other various placards in the cabin area.
- GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT added to user manual table of contents. See page 43.
Bugs & Updates:
- Flight dynamics updated. N2 accuracy is increased. More throttle lever range for higher rpm to help maintain speed.
- Improved glareshield lighting.
- Tooltip for the vertical speed hold fixed for fsx.
- The Hobart sound fixed.
- Both HSI ADF/VOR needle updated. See the new updated user manual page 10 section 9 for detailed info.
- The ITT now has a minimum of 15 Celsius displayed for the lowest temp.
- The APU Generator load now reads between 3 and 5 Amps.
- Emergency lights now turns off the VC dome light when off or armed.
- Beacon and strobe lights for P3D updated for flash rate time.
- Engine gauges updated for accuracy on which bus is powering each unit. See the new updated user manual page 29 section 24 for detailed info.
- The kohlsman inhg no longer will skip values. It will repeat a value every 12 clicks just as the default tooltip does.
- Major texture update. New specular maps throughout the interior and exterior. P3D V4 now includes full PBR textures for the exterior model.
- Re-modeled the virtual cockpit ceiling, pilot window, cabin window shades, walls and all window panes for more details and accuracy.
- New pillows and seat belts added to the cabin couch. Improved seatbelt modeling and textures for all seats.
- Two new GPU units that you can cycle through using the aircraft option panel. The Hobart 4400 and the Jetgo. Both include there own sounds.
- New 3 position landing light switch which includes new pulse option.
- Windshield wipers now include sounds.
- New APU sounds recorded from the correct APU.
- P3D now has the ability to unlock and open the main door from the exterior model including the cabin shades. Try using the avatar.
- Installer no longer requires a name entered in the name box.
- The Aircraft options panel has the ability to open/close all cabin shades.
- The engines N1 idle has slightly has less power so with a light payload the aircraft does not creep forward.
- Throttle vs N1 percent updated to have a balanced range increasing the displacement at higher N1 power.
- Landing lights are slightly lower in brightness to allow the runway lines to show more.
- Brought back the animated tables in cabin.
- Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
- Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS.
- Fixed a flashing screen bug for P3D V1-V3.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.