Latest Update: 21/12/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Scenario "U9 Ginnheim to Nieder-Eshbach" fixed (Red signal because of AI's behaviour).
- Scenario "U2 Gonzenheim to Suedbahnhof" name fixed.
- There are no more "one way" rules for any track on the map.
- Quick Drive is fixed (No more lost tracks on the map).
- The Throttle-brake-lever has smoother behaviour.
- The engine sound of the "U4" Train Type is fixed (It was too loud).
- The cabin geometry of the "U4" Train Type is fixed (There is no hole between A and B parts of a car anymore).
- The echo effect in the tunnels has been removed.
- There is a possibility to drive from Suedbahnhof to Gonzenheim (and back too) via "Riedberg" as redirect
(Codes for IBIS: "Line 92, Ziel 712-779" to Gonzenheim; and "Line 92, Ziel 716-779" to Suedbahnhof.
- The Text-to-speech announcements of the U5 line have been replaced with Ingrid-Metz-Neun's voice
- The announcements of the "U3" Train Type for lines U4, U5, U6 and U7 now have a "Mind the step" phrase.
(To make announcements louder please turn off the "EFX" parameter in the Train Simulator audio options)
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.