Latest Update: 22/04/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION FOR U-BAHN FRANKFURT ROUTE
This supplemental information covers the addition of the U-5 line to the route and a list of fixes on the existing routes.
There is a manual supplement to cover the upgrade to be found in the Train Simulator manuals location.
- U5 Line added (5,1 km of new tracks)
- Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
- Neuer juedischer Friedhof
- Eckenheimer Landstr./ Marbachweg
- Marbachweg / Sozialzentrum
- Giessener Strasse
- "Dornbusch - Eckenheimer Landstr." connecting service (not passenger) line added (1 km of new tracks)
- New depot added at Betriebshof Eckenheim
- All Career Scenarios have been changed to Standard Scenarios.
- Quick drive scenarios for the line U5 in both directions added.
- Error in the U8's Quick drive scenario fixed.
- To improve performance there are less trains in the Heddernheim/Ost depots in Quick drive and Standard scenarios now.
- "U3 to Hohemark" scenario fixed.
- AI Trains now have engine sounds.
This service pack also includes the content from the previously released service packs:
- Names of some stations are fixed, so that you are able to create your own scenarios.
- 16 new Career scenarios (The previous Standard and Free Roam scenarios are not able to be played anymore and are not included)- New AI trains in Quick drive and Career scenarios:
- AI BR 423
- AI U2h Wagen
- AI Ptb Wagen
- AI U3 Wagen
- AI U4 Wagen (Re-design)
(The types of AI Traffic in new Scenarios represents situation of the year 2011, when the oldest U2h trains drove at A-Strecke)(The AI trains have no scripts, so the performance of the game remains stable)(All the AI trains have Destination signs in the Scenarios)NOTE: The stand-alone Informator utility is NOT compatible with Windows XP or 10. This does not affect the operation of the route in Train Simulator.
Updated for the route:
- Fixed text on destination tables on Suedbahnhof-Heddernheim stations.
- New Quick Drive scenarios (2 per line). Up to 5 AI trains.
Updated for the trains:
- Fixed camera position in cab.
- Improved light in cab.
- Improved train lights.
- Improved control panel light.
- Fixed text on destination tables.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.