Latest Update: 12/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixed: Bug where cab light bulbs would be on when light switch was off, and vice versa
- Fixed: Bug in braking system where >85% brakes resulted in brakes being disabled (!)
- New: Completely re-written manuals.
- New: Added ATB train protection system. PLEASE READ THE MANUAL.
- New: Added 'Dodeman' deadmans function. PLEASE READ THE MANUAL.
- New: Completely re-wrote lighting logic. All lights indepentendly controllable, or can be overridden using "H" shortcut. PLEASE READ THE MANUAL.
- New: New driver figure. Driver switches sides based on direction of travel now.
- New: Added switchable instrument lights in cab.
- New: Added switchable cab lighting.
- New: Added four camera positions in cab.
- New: Added handbrake.
- New: Added wheel slip light in cab.
- New: Added emergency brake buttons in cab.
- New: Added working oil pressure, fuel pressure and engine temperature gauges in cab.
- New: Recalculated shadow areas of all outside texture maps for increased realism / eye-candy.
- New: Added new engine shutdown sound f/x.
- New: Added moveable / opening side windows in cab.
- New: Projected lights for the rotating yardlights now light up the area around the engine.
- New: Animated brake pistons on the bogies (outside view).
- Fixed: All switches in the cab should now have sounds to go with them
- Fixed: Made all controls valid in all play modes (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Fixed: Exhaust emitter now increases speed with RPM so smoke is propelled higher into the air
- Fixed: Exhaust smoke now goes black under heavy tractive effort.
- Fixed: Engine sounds now die away with distance correctly.
- Fixed: Audio occlusion works properly in cab now to muffle some of the engine noise.
- Fixed: Simplified number of sound samples being played because ^^^ occlusion now works properly :)
- Fixed: Engine performance now more prototypical of the real loco
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.