Latest Update: 14/02/2019
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- New exhaust sounds ( plus "roughness" of the sounds at fast speed and low performance fixed - was replaced with a slight "hiss" and reprogrammed)
- "Kassel" freight wagon as an independent wagon (no longer a static object)
- New wheel slip and wheel rotation calculation
- Water consumption reduced
- Headlights fixed
- Senarios for "Simplified" and "Complex" version
- Quick-Drive for complex, simplified, clean, dirty IV-K
- Steam heating added
- Shadow under the locomotive/wagon has been reduced
- Air damper animation reversed
- Throw lever brake reverse
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.