Latest Update: 14/10/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Bolstered code for users running the PMDG "Cargo" expansion pack. Ensure you have your OPS Config option selected accordingly when using the Cargo models. OPS must be set to: MILITARY/FREIGHT.
- As per user request, we added a new config option: SET LOWER DISPLAY TO ENGINE.
When selected to No, the FO will NOT attempt to set the lower display to engine during engine start. Setting the lower display to engine was something we could never do with 100 percent accuracy due to SDK limits, so at least with this new option you can now disable it.
- Bolstered support for the new PMDG 737 Cargo Model expansion pack.
- P3D V5 Support (Free!)
- Dome Light fixed.
- Ground voice Australia fixed.
- Auto connect GPU at gate: FO will not turn on ground power after the power has been connected.
- Save ASDEX position arrival and departure.
- Five second delay added between starter cutout call and time FO will attempt to blank the lower screen
when using SOP 2.
- New Config Option on MISC (3). Cabin Release Altitude: 10K, 18K, Cruise or Off.
- GSX Level 2: visible Pilot models disabled. The pilots will already be on the plane. They don't walk with the pax.
- Selecting lower engine display SOP 2.... still hit and miss because the FO is blind. But we modified it a bit.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.