Latest Update: 13/01/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
-'ATC Client Xponder' Config Option state will now save properly. Previously it would reset if you press the CFG button.
- Per user request, you can now toggle the SECONDARY PANEL via a hotkey or joystick button. Assign a button to: NITROUS TANK VALVE TOGGLE.
- Slight pause fixed after calling for the Secure Checklist.
- Eliminated that possibility the "Master Caution - Hydraulics" could play in SOP3 during Engine Start with Emergencies enabled.
- If SOFT or HARD MUTE active, Green Bar will no longer appear on the screen when speech is detected <- THIS ONE IS SIGNIFICANT.
- Flap Movement Check option fixed.
- Global Voice Set (UK Voice Set 2) "Landing Checklist" sound fixed.
- If using the spoiler to trigger the After Landing Flow, the new minimum ground speed to trigger the flow is 50 knots up from 20.
- Support for the new NGX Reboot Global FO Voice Pack.
- KLM airlines Config option: Taxi Lights will be turned off during the runway entry flow.
- Key Board/ Joystick button command to pause the Crew audio per user request. To toggle the audio pause function, assign a keyboard/joystick button to WING FOLD command. When active, note the new flashing symbology on the Main Panel: AUDIO!
- GOL airlines cfg option: When announcing "LAND", THE FO will turn on the Retractable landing lights.
- Minor symbology on the SECONDARY panel updated per user request.
- New voice callouts to which the FO will reply "checked":
- GREEN LIGHT ON THE AERO BRIDGE
- MARSHALLER IN SIGHT
- MY AIRPLANE
- MY THROTTLES
- AUTOPILOT COMING OUT
- FO now starts 3 minute timer as the first step in his after landing flow per user request.
- SOP 3: Should no longer get a 'MASTER CAUTION HYDRAULICS' when starting engines.
- FO should no longer announce "Cabin Crew Seats for Landing" when calling for flaps five during a touch and go.
- Note: The circuits are meant to be flown at flaps 5, so you really should't be calling for flaps five anyway.
- "LETS TAXI BACK TO THE RUNWAY" command should now no longer result in a stuck mode after an RTO.
- During 2nd sector, FO should now turn on the wheel well light as appropriate.
- SOP 2 AFTER LANDING FLOW XPONDER user option now auto saves when you exit FS per user request.
- Per user request, trigger for FO to start his after landing flow changed from 30 knots to 50 knots if stowing the spoiler is defined as the trigger.
- If military option selected, FO will no longer inform you the cabin is not secure during takeoff.
- Set Packs On/ Off and Auto voice commands removed per user request.
- You should now be able to call for a Go Around during Rollout.
- UK audio fixed for FULL UP and FULL DOWN.
- Volume of ACARS printer reduced.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.