Latest Update: 26/01/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Logo light will no longer turn back on after being shut off by the FO when climbing through 10,000 feet.
- When using Hard or Soft Mute, the Green Bar will no longer appear on the screen when sound is detected.
- Crash with the Decision Altitude set above 10,000 feet (at airports like Bogota) eliminated during the Approach Brief playback.
- Cabin PA associated with showing films removed since all airlines now use IFEs.
- During the After Landing Flow, the FO will no longer set the flaps to 20 during cold weather procedures. Instead he will leave them in the original position as per the FCOM.
- Select sound files updated
- UK Global Voice set issue fixed (Note: there is not need to re-install the Global FO Voice set as the fix is inside the main program itself)
- Touch and go bug fixed during 2nd circuit
- After landing flow with spoiler as trigger fixed (Button Control)
- Center fuel pump logic fixed. FO will now turn off the Center Fuel pumps in cruise when the following conditions are met:Center fuel less than 3000 pounds- Center fuel pumps on- Aircraft Altitude greater than 20,000 feet- FS2Crew Mode greater than Pre-Flight
NEW FEATURES and CHANGES:
- Support for the new FS2Crew: PMDG 777 First Officer Global Voice Set. 5 Euro coupon code: 777FO
- Audio system updated. In the past, some users with 7.1 Surround Systems may have experienced difficultly with certain sound channels. This issue should now be resolved.
- Touch and Go functionality. Please see the 'Procedures' section in the manual for further info.
- Removed key command (Water Rudder Toggle) that could be used to open the Brief Panel to avoid a conflict with RAAS, since RAAS now uses that key command.
- FO will no longer set the Seatbelts to AUTO at 10,000 in case of turbulence. Releasing the Cabin Crew and Cabin is now your responsibility.
- The PDF manual has been updated to V2.0.
- FO will now turn off the Center Fuel pumps in cruise as necessary.
NEW VOICE COMMANDS:
- Start Engine One Cross Bleed Start
- Start Left Engine Cross Bleed Start
- Start Engine Two Cross Bleed Start
- Start Right Engine Cross Bleed Start
- Auxiliary Fuel Pump Off
- Set Takeoff Thrust
Flight Level XXX
*You would make these calls when you manually set associated MCP value as part of good CRM.
- Two Hundred (This is the Emirates version of "Alert Height".
- Alert Height
- ASDEX bug during Before Start Flow
- Set Heading "360" fixed.
- Prepar3D v3 compatibility added
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.