Latest Update: 06/12/2018
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Fixes a few minor bugs regarding duplicate hotkeys and calling up fixed cameras when in the sim
- Fixes an issue that the app has with one strange global camera definition being installed by a recent addon, probably the PMDG 747-8
- Creating/editing global camera definitions no longer disables the AI aircraft view
- Change: Handling of continuously pressed buttons when assigning joystick hotkeys.
- Change: Default parameters and param descriptions.
- Change: prototype for handling parameters as generic lists instead of hard coded
- Bugfix: handling of unknown properties broken (P3D!)
- Change: new properties from P3D V4 prototype
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.