Latest Update: 04/02/2021
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Some users experienced a non-clean shutdown on exiting the sim. This issue should now be resolved.
v1.9 - 15/01/2021
- New Config Option: DISABLE FO CTRL STAB TRIM. This is useful if for whatever reason you want to set the stab trim manually.
- Runway Turn Off and Taxi lights will now come on when gear selected down, not at 10,000 feet.
- Removed possibility that FO could ask you twice if you want the flaps left down during the taxi in due to contaminated runways.
- New possible voice response for the "Transponder" challenger in SOP 2. "Code Checked Transponder" is now a possible response.
v1.8 - 14/12/2020
- Engine start procedure updated if the start sequence is 3-4-2-1. When calling for start on engine 1, the FO should no longer also start engine 4.
v1.7 - 16/10/2020
- You can now respond "OFF" for the Packs Challenge in SOP 2 in Voice Control.
- "AUTO" is now a possible voice response for the Anti Ice Challenge in SOP 2.
- P3D v5 support
- Minor bug fices and enhancements
IMPORTANT: BE SURE TO UPDATE THE "CAPTAIN'S SET" AND THE NON-CAPTAIN'S SET VERSION FOR FS2CREW 747 QOTS II.
THEY BOTH USE THE SAME FILE.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.