Latest Update: 24/03/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- Added ICLS carrier landing system for SWS carriers, allowing true night / poor weather carrier operations
- Added new GUID for FSX WSO position visibility
- Added split throttles in all virtual cockpits for “engine out” procedures
- Added full MFD functionality to WSO position in both FSX and P3D
- Added “cinematic” virtual cockpit views used in creation of publicity video
- Added extra external fuel tank positions in Fuel/Payload section ( Left Aux, Right Aux and Center 2 ) for more accurate tank level control
- Corrected engine exhaust petal animations to respond to each throttle individually
- Corrected afterburner effects display parameters for each engine to match throttle positions
- Corrected AGM-33 designator to GBU-12 in MFD Weapons page
- Corrected RAAF texture maps and .cfg designation
- Corrected position of Station 6 AIM-120 on F/A-18E
- Corrected Flaps texture map text ( Up, Half, Full )
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.