Latest Update: 16/06/2017
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v1.2- Added full support for X-Plane11 (new.acf file for XP11)
- Implemented PBR (Physically based rendering), both interior and exterior
- Replaced “SuperManipulator” (proprietary scroll wheel) with X-plane -native scroll wheel control.
- Re-did entire flight dynamics for XP 11 version of the aircraft
- Calibrated fuel consumption
- Calibrated ground handling
- Calibrated interior HDR lights.
- Tweaked flaps and elevators
- Nav To/From indicator fixed
- RXP-G600 integration improved.
- Improved engine sounds.
- Prop sync switch corrected.
- Yaw auto switch corrected.
- Propeller disc from inside corrected.
- Some other minor issues corrected.
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.