Latest Update: 22/05/2020
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
- This fixes various signal issues and add approach control to some signals where required.
- This update re-includes 5 missing Quick Drive scenarios and 2 missing Standard scenarios.
Please note, the STAND ALONE version of this route was not affected by this issue and does not need to be re-downloaded.
- This service pack puts in the missing scenarios that were accidentally omitted from the previous version. If you downloaded London-Aylesbury add-on for Chiltern Main Line before 3PM UK time on Friday 12th April 2019 then you will need to login to your Just Trains account and re-download and install London-Aylesbury add-on route to get the now included scenarios. The Stand alone version of London-Aylesbury is NOT affected by this service pack and NO update is needed.
- Added new grass from Neasden to Aylesbury
- Reduction of unrequired assets to help increase frame rates.
- Made compatible for S8 Advanced
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.