Latest Update: 19/05/2016
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
v1.1FSX/PREPAR3d FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- Improved seasonal blending from default landclass to photoscenery layers.
- Added static private jets to KASE.
- Removed default I-PKN localizer model and lights from Aspen Mountain.
- Removed unrealistic default CO03 flatten platform (visible on hills to west on runway 15 approach) and replaced with sloped gravel runway and start points.
- Fixed crashes at higher realism settings when taxiing onto runway from some jetways.
- Fixed duplicate parking spot warning
FSX SPECIFIC FIXES:
- Users of FSX Acceleration may see double windsocks. To fix this, disable Aspen_Windsocks_DX9.bgl or Aspen_Windsocks_DX10.bgl (whichever is in use) by renaming the file type from 'bgl' to '.off'. Then copy all 6 files from Scenery/FSX acceleration windsocks into your /Scenery folder.
PREPAR3D SPECIFIC FIXES:
- Replaced streetlight flares to fix P3d bug where LOD models do not first become visible until close to user.
- Ground markings recreated in P3d v2+ native format to minimize floating objects/shadows.
- Implemented draw-call batching and draw-call optimization (c.50% fewer drawcalls on most models).
- House and car model density settings implemented: use FSX/Prepar3d 'Scenery Density' (NOT 'Autogen Scenery Density') to switch. EXTREMELY DENSE/VERY DENSE = 100% models, DENSE = 80% models, NORMAL = 60% models, SPARSE = 40% models, VERY SPARSE = 20%.
- Implemented ability to switch between resource intensive animated and static gondola models (static model enabled by default). Rename 'Aspen_gondola_animated.bgl' to 'Aspen_gondola_animated.off' AND 'Aspen_gondola_static.off' to 'Aspen_gondola_static_bgl' to disable animated and enable static gondola.
- Many textures optimized.
- The following files can be turned off to improve performance on lower spec systems by changing the filename from '.bgl' to '.off'.
- Aspen_StreetLights_All.bgl (places street and highway lighting and streetlight models; these are resource intensive on some systems)
- Aspen_Car_Placements.bgl (places static cars in the airport and hospital carparks)
- Aspen_Lights_Placement_Lighpoles.bgl (places models for the airport lighting)
- Aspen_Lights_Placement_Halo.bgl (places lightpools under the airport lights)
- Aspen_Static_Aircraft (places static CRJ-700s and private jets
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the 'Your Orders' section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.
For guidance on downloading this update, please visit this FAQ.